Witch Hat Halloween Treat Boxes in Under 15 Minutes
Always leaving Halloween until the last minute? Or perhaps you’d love to get creative, but struggle to find the time to go all out when it comes to crafting for Halloween… well, fear not! Sarah Hurley’s witch hat Halloween treat box takes under 15 minutes to make, and looks frighteningly fabulous! This Halloween crafting project offers a unique twist on traditional trick or treating. Instead of welcoming hopeful young ghosts and vampires with a handful of sweets, you could really surprise them with a mysterious witch hat! Of course, these treat boxes go down an absolute treat at Halloween parties, too.
- A4 Purple Card
- We R Memory Keepers DIY Party Punchboard
- Black Ribbon
- Extra Strong Tape
- Treats to fill them up!
2. Use extra strong tape to secure into a cone shape.
3. Cut and score a simple box template out of the same purple card – check out the shape below and make note of where the tabs are! Once you’ve cut it out, score all the fold lines as shown below, so it’s ready for construction.
4. Use strong tape on the tabs of the boxes to secure them, and then add these into the centre of the circles, with double-sided tape on the bottom.
5. If you want to unleash your creativity, now’s the time! You can decorate your hats with ribbon bows, glitter, adhesive embellishments, or any other way you wish!
6. Once you’ve finished decorating your Halloween treat box, all that’s left to do is fill it with those all-important treats! Simply add the sweets of your choice to the box, then pop the cone on top to finish.