Witch Hat Halloween Treat Boxes in Under 15 Minutes
If you’ve left Halloween until the last minute, fear not! Sarah Hurley‘s witch hat Halloween treat box takes under 15 minutes to make and looks frighteningly fabulous. This project is a unique twist on traditional trick or treating. Instead of welcoming hopeful young ghosts and vampires with a handful of sweets, you could really surprise them with a mysterious witch hat! Of course, these treat boxes go down an absolute treat at Halloween parties, too.
Materials You’ll Need:
- A4 Purple Card
- Silhouette Machine
- We R Memory Keepers DIY Party Punchboard
- Black Ribbon
- Extra Strong Tape
- Free Box Template Download [DOWNLOAD HERE!]
- Treats to fill them up!
2. Use extra strong tape to secure into a cone shape.
4. Use strong tape on the tabs of the boxes and add into the centre of the circles with string tape on the bottom.
5. Decorate your hats with ribbon bows or however you’d like!
6. Add treats to the box and pop the cone on top! — Sarah Hurley