How to Make ‘Spooky!’ Halloween Party Invitations
We’re now in October so one of the nation’s favourite events, Halloween, isn’t all that far away. If you’re planning on hosting a creepy Halloween party or have a child who wants to invite their friends round for a scary night, you’ll need some invitations. Luckily, we have Sarah Hurley on hand to help. Sarah‘s ‘Spooky!’ Halloween invitations are quick, simple, and totally effective. I can already hear the cackles of witches soaring through the night’s sky…
You Will Need:
- 6″ x 6” Card Blank
- TCW Black Gesso
- TCW Light & Fluffy Modelling Paste
- Black Glitter
- TCW Textures Stencil
- Silhouette Cameo 3
- Grey Card
- TCW Shimmery Goodness
- Spooky Cut File (from the Silhouette Design Store)
- Pinflair Glue
3. While still wet, add black glitter over the Light & Fluffy Paste and leave to dry.
5. Coat the ‘Spooky!’ design in a thin coat of Shimmery Goodness.
6. Once the Glitter and Shimmery Goodness is dry, use Pinflair Glue Gel to attach the ‘Spooky!’ letters to the front of the card.