Maker Rewards FACEBOOK LIVE Party with Mel Heaton + FREE Download
You may have seen the teasers, you may have heard the rumours… MAKER REWARDS IS COMING! Our brand new loyalty scheme (designed for everyone) kicks off Monday 26th February with a week-long event to boot! AND even better, we’ve got a launch party you won’t want to miss. So save the date, because at 11am over on our Facebook page, we’ve got a LIVE craft-along party with none other than Mel Heaton! She’ll be showing you how to make a Maker Rewards Jacob’s ladder (see the list of what you will need below) AND has created a free download to get you started! All you need to do is print off the download, prepare your stash and watch us live to join in.
But that’s not all… We’ll have two live competitions during the Facebook live for the first chance to win some Maker Rewards points on your account! So make sure you’ve liked and are following our Facebook page, and we’ll see you on the 26th February at 11am, Crafties!
For the Facebook live craft-along…
You will need:
- 14 x 4” squares of construction board (this could be made by layering several pieces of card together)
- 14x squares of card or patterned paper to cover one side of each of the squares
- 14 x Double sided adhesive sheets cut down to 4” squares
- 3 x 1.5metres of grosgrain ribbon about 1cm wide
- Template pieces cut out to decorate
To be done beforehand:
- Cut everything down
- Glue the patterned papers to one side of the construction board
- Put the double sided adhesive on the other side of the construction board squares
- Cut out the template letters and embellishments