Ignite the Spark: Siobhan Ferguson’s Illuminated Glass Jar
Perfect for brightening up a dark corner, or adding extra illumination to a late summer or early autumn evening, this gorgeous glass jar decoration is fun and easy to create, and simply gorgeous to keep on display all year round!
You Will Need:
- Old coffee jar
- Set of battery operated LED lights or battery operated tea light
- Hessian, Lace & Twine
- Wooden sentiment and scroll embellishments
- A selection of flowers (can be fabric, paper or handmade)
- Glue gun and glue
Step-by-Step Glass Jar Light Project:
Ensure your jar is clean, removing any debris inside and removing any labels and glue.
Wrap the hessian around the jar; you should allow for a slight overlap and cut to size.
You can now trim the lace and ribbon to the same length. Glue these to the jar, ensuring the seam is in the same place for the hessian and lace. Wrap twine around the hessian and lace, tying off in a bow over the seam.
- How To Make Pretty Paper Plate Flowers - 28th July 2021
- Craft A Lovely Llama With Our Easy Weaving Tutorial - 23rd July 2021
- Reach For The Stars With Our Gorgeous Celestial Trinket Dish - 21st July 2021