Introducing: Love Cooking Company
We’ve got some incredibly exciting news for you today. Create and Craft have partnered up with Missouri-based baking brand, the Love Cooking Company, to bring you an impressive new range of bakeware products – with a twist. Oh no, these aren’t your ordinary cake tins and baking trays; each baking pan has been adapted for our modern day needs, so that you can make cakes with a difference.
The Love Cooking Company’s motto is “Every Recipe Starts with Love”. The brand strive themselves on designing innovative products that simplify baking, cooking and storing foodstuff in your home. They want to inject the fun back into creating new types of snacks, meals and treats, whilst making prepping, cooking and serving quicker and simpler.
The company believe that there’s no higher value than displaying your love and care to your loved ones. The US brand set up shop with the goal to inspire those loving moments with special dishes, made possible with a unique range of inventive bakeware and baking tools.
The Love Cooking Company has teamed up with beloved American brand, ‘Mrs. Fields’, to spread more baking love around the world. This unbeatable recipe for success have produced a series of easy-to-use products that’ll reinvent your baking, including a ‘Cupcake Cone Pan’ to make cupcakes in ice cream cones, a ‘Half N Half Cupcake Pan’ to create dual flavour cupcakes, a ‘Brookie Pan’ to form a brownie/cookie fusion, and a ‘Slice N Easy Wedge’ to cut the perfect cake slices in one fell swoop.
And that’s just for starters.
If you’re intrigued to find out more about this captivating bakeware supplier and want see their range of ingenious baking products in action, the Love Cooking Company will be live in the Create and Craft studio at 3pm today. It really is a show not to be missed.
Until then, here are a few recipes to give you a taste of what’s to come.
Makes 6 brookies using the ‘Brookie Pan’.
- 2 Boxes of Blondie Brownie Mix
- 2 Eggs
- 1/2 cup of Water
- ½ Cup of Vegetable Oil
- 1 Dozen 3” Diameter Cookies
- Preheat your oven to 160°C. Combine cake mix, eggs, water, and oil according to package directions. You will only need half of the second batter.
- Spray each brookie cavity completely with non-stick baking spray.
- Fill each cavity halfway, keeping the centre ledge clear.
- Place a cookie on the centre ledge of each cavity, and then cover cookie and cavity with the remaining batter.
- Bake until the centre springs back.
- Cool completely.
- Using a spatula, loosen the sides of each cavity and lift out each brookie to remove.
- Flip the brookies upside down (you’ll see some of the cookie in the centre when looking down at it) for serving. Serve as is or add something to the centre, such as a scoop of ice cream, fruit, icing, or cool whip. Enjoy!
Ice Cream Cupcake Cone
Makes 1 dozen cupcake cones using the ‘Cupcake Cone Pan’.
- 1 Box of Vanilla Cake Mix
- 3 Large Eggs
- 1/4 Cup of Vegetable Oil
- 2 Cups of Melted Vanilla Ice Cream
- ½ Cup of Rainbow Sprinkles
- 1 Box of Square-Shaped, Flat Bottom Ice Cream Cones
- Preheat your oven to 160°C. Place the cake mix, melted ice cream, and eggs in a large mixing bowl.
- Blend with an electric mixer on a low speed for 1 minute. Stop the machine and scrape down the sides of the bowl with the rubber spatula.
- Increase the mixer speed to medium and beat for 2 minutes more, scraping the sides down again if needed.
- Add sprinkles.
- The batter should look thick and well blended.
- Place 12 square-shaped (flat bottom) ice cream cones into the pan with the insert in place.
- Pour the batter into each cone, filling ¾ of the way. Smooth the top with the rubber spatula.
- Place the pan in the oven and bake until the cake springs back when lightly pressed with your finger, for about 35 minutes.
- Remove each cone, decorate and serve!
If you’re itching for even more baking inspiration, check out some more of the Love Cooking Company’s projects: