Festive Dimensional Stag Card Project in 15 Minutes
Make a quick and easy dimensional Christmas card with scraps of paper in just a few easy steps! This card project was designed and created by our brand new guest blogger, Shabneez Khan-Muztar. Shabneez has chosen to use Trimcraft‘s elegant stag die and First Edtion Winter Wishes papers as the focal points of her design.
This card project is great for beginners and takes between 15 – 30 minutes to make.
- Stix 2 Double-Sided Tape
- Stix 2 Craft Foam Pads
- Trimcraft Set of 6 Dies – Alphabet
- Self-Adhesive Gems
- Trimcraft Dovecraft Stag Die
- Trimcraft First Edition Paper Pad – Winter Wishes
- Xcut Circle Nesting Dies
- Die-Cutting Machine
- Craft UK C6 White Cards
1. Take a C6 white card blank.
3. Assemble and adhere the torn pieces to form a pattern.
Ta-da! A stunning Christmas card that doesn’t take long to make. If you’re short on time, this is the project for you!
Write your thoughts, feelings, and deepest desires in the comment box below.