Here’s Lookin’ at Boo: 10 Minute Eyeball Pops
Give classic sprinkles a new life by combining classic Halloween skulls, bones and pumpkins with creepy eyeballs to make boo-tiful treats. Simply melt Candy Melts and decorate! No-one will be able to resist these sweet pops.
Ingredients to Make 12 Pops:
- Wilton Bright White Candy Melts (approx. 28g candy per pop needed)
- Wilton Primary Candy Colour Set
- White Nonpareils Sprinkles
- Black Sugar Pearls
- Sanding Sugars: Orange and Black
- Skull and Bones Sprinkle Mix
- Jack-O’-Lantern Sprinkles
- Wilton Candy Eyeballs: Regular and Large
Step 1: Make the Sprinkles Mix
Combine sprinkles into two bowls, sorting as follows: black sugar pearls, skull and bones mix and half the white nonpareils in one bowl; orange and black sugars, jack-o’-lantern sprinkles and the other half of the white nonpareils in the other bowl. Each mix should be about ½ a cup.
Step 2: Prepare the Melted Candy Melts
Step 3: Make the Pops
Chill the pops until set, about 5 to 10 minutes.