How to Make Santa Cutlery Holders [Debbie Shore]
Brighten up your Christmas table with these cute felt Santa cutlery holders! They can easily be sewn by hand and given their own personality by adding expressions to the faces and a few holly leaves to the hats. — Debbie Shore
Materials for 1 Santa:
- 1 x 9″ Square of Red Felt
- 1 x 9″ Square of White Felt
- 6″ Square of Beige Felt
- 2 Googly Eyes (you could use buttons or French Knots instead)
- Button or Bead for the Nose
- Blusher and Cotton Wool Bud
- 1# Free Pattern – Download Here
- 2# Free Pattern – Download Here
- 3# Free Pattern – Download Here
1. Cut out your pattern pieces in felt. Snip into the fringe and moustache.
2. Place the felt beard over the face and sew around the top curve.
4. Now for the fun bit. Add Santa’s moustache to the centre of the beard, either by sewing or glueing, then pop the button or bead nose over the top. Glue the googly eyes either side of the nose, then fold over the point of the hat and secure with a couple of stitches. Sew the pom-pom over the top. Use a cotton bud to add a little blusher to his cheeks!
5. Make as many Santas as you need, pop in your cutlery, and enjoy your Christmas dinner!
Share your thoughts, feelings, and deepest Christmas desires in the comment box below!